Sunday, October 2, 2011

what's to expect of me."

10 good qualities about myself that can bring JOY to 
someones life. "

one. " Supportive "
I appreciate your worth and want whats BEST from those whom 
i truly love and care for. I encourage you to follow your dreams  and idea's . 

two. " Smart "
Very intelligent and creative thinker. I am sensible and self-aware .

three. " Successful "
I have my very own job an does it well . And that's in whatever position
i hold, i make an honest  living and is trying very , very hard 
to keep from debt
( Ugh, i freaking hate being behind on things . )

four . " Sweet "
I'm Kind, Compassionate, and considerate of people's feelings .
If you treat me w respect i'll respect you and really care 
about your well being.
"People care about people that care about themselves." 
(Remember that.)

five. " Stable "
I'm Dependable and loyal . If i make some sort of commitment w someone 
i'll be just that .. and if it's good for me i'll do what it takes and 
 stand by my every word.. and mean what i say. especially in a relationship
" i take " commit "  very serious ."
( Maybe, that's why some guys are scared to )
no ones likes broken hearts nor promises .. i know i don't ..
 games , lies and cheating whatever w that . 
I'm backing down this time.

- I learned good how to carry myself like a lady. And I'm listening , misunderstood that these dudes be tripping . Man, but i got the upper hand . Can't nothing make me break my rules .. 
love yourself by keeping yourself first.. you'll see what i mean .
 If he's worth it, don't hesitate ......he'll wait . "

six. " Stimulating "
Talk to Me. haha. I'm a very good conversationalist. If you do the 
same ..
I'll keep you mentally interested and challenged . I like to learn and share 
new things w you about life . I can't stand being bored ..or boring.
Don't you?  I Agree.. it sucks right.

seven. " Sensitive "
I'ma emotional wreak sometimes . ikr .. i would love to be HAPPY too .. like i should .
life just doesn't work like that .. things happen , people change ,  seasons come and go
sad to say but so does friends and guys ..that hurts a lot . Doesn't it? 
it seems like crying is so mush easier  
I'm trying to be more open w others .. you know strong enough to share
 my fears, and feelings w certain people . 

eight. " SINGLE "
haha. that's right .. " i'm available " its not all that bad 
as people make it to be . hell These guys make it OK to be SINGLE .
which is why before I'm ready for any type of relationship w another guy i want 
to develop one of the GREATEST relationship's i could ever have w GOD.
you know..  that's more WORTHY, FAITHFUL, LOYAL  ..
and whats so AMAZING about that is unlike the other's 
i could rush into this one. " 

nine. " Sensuous "
Romantic .. " my last relationship " i tied to be as often as i could .
Charming , and Sexy .. Ooh and Appealing  keep a GOOD
hygiene .. keep clean and smells good . I care about pleasing you
head to toe . 

ten. "  LADY "
and that's just that .
As much as i would love to go in on number ten ..
I can't find the words .. 
Being real is like being a lady... if you have to tell people you are .. you aren't. 

"There are things that Iʼm going to get into that people probably wouldn't  even know I could do. 
Iʼm moving at the right pace.”

Sincerely,
Brittany






No comments:

Post a Comment