Thursday, October 6, 2011

Up Close and Personal ...


As some of you may already know my bathroom is my favorite place to be besides my kitchen in my entire Apt.  It's where I spend a lot of my time, getting Gorgeous and of course Fabulous .. so I had to make it as comfortable as possible . I had a lot of fun with this one . haha " Isn't it Lovely?
.



Also, a few of my friends have come by and loved my bathroom so much that it's inspired them with a few idea's for their own bathrooms . When they ask i love to share SOME not all .. but i love to give good advice when it come's to putting things together ...

 This Photo belongs to me... I Love It!!" haha.
Even thou I'm not yet done with my living room since I'm always changing, moving and switching thing's around.. i still enjoy being here some day's .. the whole tone my living rm gives is so relaxing .. i love it!!!!!!!!!!"

 Everyone at work love's my DESK!!" I'm always getting compliments on how pretty is is. " It's SO ME " and I try to express ME in as many ways as possible. Be Yourself, Express Yourself, Love Yourself and have fun with it ... 

Hope you like :)

No comments:

Post a Comment