Friday, October 7, 2011

5 FAQ's ...

5 FAQ's About Me... 

1.What is something's that makes you upset?
 When thing's don't go my way... of course ( I'm such a baby at time's..  ...duhhhhh) GUYS, liars, Falseness, and cheaters ...It also makes me upset when people plan thing's last minute and expect me to be ready in time. Really? that don't doesn't even make sense to me whatsoever . when people constantly asks the same ?'s over again ...  

2.What is something you wish you could change? 
Absolutely Nothing.Even thou there are a few things i'd love to improve in .
"We all could use having a little more Faith."  

3.What is your favorite kind of music? 
I enjoy listening to it all. Right now thou, Solange Knowles, Jhene Aiko, India ArieLauryn Hill.. Ooh and At Last -Etta James OMG!!!" Keri Hilson,  and it's something aboutMary Mary I just love .
..   
4.What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
Very good question." I'd have to say I wish I could help change the way Sisterhood is today. I'll admit  it's more terrible than it's ever been.. Why are women so competitive against one another. It's ridiculous.. and i see it everyday..and it doesn't get any better. Why can't there be more Black Women coming together, applauding, and loving one another instead of all this HATRED? Everyone's so worried about whose she dating, what's she wearing, what's she got that I don't have.. this/that, and the other that they don't take time to realize how this is affecting us as human beings. And honestly it starts from home, if you weren't taught that " no one's better than anyone else " you're not gonna understand the things that are different from you. " It STARTS WITH HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT YOURSELF." And it's a balance of Self Esteem and truly loving and accepting yourself for who you are. You don't always have to compete.. if your good at something " that's your GIFT "  be true to it and use it to the best of your ability.. not to the best of your advantage and think it's ok to bash other women just because you feel your better than them. As women we have to do better with ourselves and how we respond to certain things in life. You have to be happy for people, pay people their homage .. give a compliments if you thinks it's CUTE..make that women aware of that.. if NOT keep your comments to yourself.  But at the same time work on ways to improve your thought's ..PRAY PRAY PRAY and ask god to help you and he'll see you through whatever your " growing through. " Change your surroundings..." It all starts with YOU " challenge yourself. Learn .. Listen and engage yourself Read if you don't know .. Ask ?'s don't be scared. Embrace yourselves and other's .SMILE SMILE SMILE.  

5.Do you feel like you've changed?
 Absolutely, I am not the same person i was at 16, 18 or even yesterday. And that's because I'm always challenging myself for something new. I do a lot of thinking when it comes to my well being and how it affects my self as well as other people's lives. I Emphasize new strategy's and seek ways to help better myself as a daughter, sister, friend, girlfriend, a more faithful child of GOD and most all a better ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment