Friday, October 7, 2011

I Absolutely Love ...

 I really love this women's acting ..she's beautiful and I'm so proud of her accomplishments as a women. The best part is she has found a companion William Smith who supports her and they enjoy life together . She's the perfect example of a women " Taking care of home and still fly. " She's an Amazing Role Model to me, an awesome Mom, a Wife, she's Phenomenal! I like the way she's so confident with her family and she knows they're so talented, all of them. And at the same time she's so down to earth!!" I Love her she's always so positive and REAL. wow.. and honestly , her size and how she flaunts it makes it much more comfortable for me to feel Beautiful in the skin I'm in and i love that... " Sexy comes in all shapes and sizes. " *flips hair* OK


I hate that everyone still today compares Letoya from Beyonce, I mean c'mon it's just ignorance. Why?  Their both two Amazing and Beautiful women.
 Letoya's comeback made me love her even more. She's got so many things on her shoulder's that people don't realize.. she had a lot to prove outside of Destiny's Child. And Honestly I didn't think she could sing..honey her voice is AMAZING. Her first album blew me away.. I remember running to the store and buying her album.. " Lady Love " all her songs are incredible. OMG!! "Good To Me" is my favorite..I love Toya she's one of my fav!! She's a Beautiful lady with amazing talent and seems so down to earth . Toya just keep it coming lady."  
Follow her on twitter @LetoyaLuckett 

gorgeous. beautiful, stunning, sexy, appealing, classy, exquisite, good looking, and foxy. OMG!! She's definitely Adorable ..and I love how every time Eva says something she strikes a pose that's just Stunningly Gorgeous!! OMG! I....Love....Eva Marcille....!!"

I've never been a Beyonce fan but I am so excited for Jay and Bey!! OMG! She's Pregnant.. And it is not a RUMOR people. IT'S THE REAL THING swtie.  I'll never forget watching the VMA's and enjoying another one of Beyonce's performances as usual .. but what made the night was the way she flaunted her baby bump..and how Bey presented her pregnancy to the World.. she seemed very excited about it, it was another side of bey we never get to see.  Did y'all see Jay-Z reaction?  

No comments:

Post a Comment