Sunday, June 30, 2013

My BIG Move to Houston TX !!

Houston, TX
"It's a new dawn
It's a new day
It's a new life
For me && I'm feeling good."

As Of January, 2013 I finally moved to Houston, TX! Today makes 5 months, 13 day's since my BIG MOVE. [Thank you Jesus.] I am very proud and grateful for this opportunity, because w|out GOD it wouldn't have been possible. All the obstacles, struggles, && everything that occurred during my last few months in Port Arthur, could've prevented this move. The enemy messed up my finances, my closes relationships, Carlye[my car] begin giving me problems, && I was laid off my JOB of three years. Lord knows I had to endure so much, preparing for my move. 

I cried my eye's out day's upon day's, not knowing what to do to better the situation I was in. Such a heavy burden placed upon me [I almost gave up.] But GOD!! Came through right on time! He made a way out of know way. He provided the necessary funds to make it happen. He connected me to the right sources right when I was ready to throw the towel in. [He Showed Up && Showed Out!]
 What A Gentlemen?

I came to WIN! I came to FIGHT! I came to CONQUER!
To PROSPER! To SURVIVE ...to rise!


“Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.” - Proverbs 3:5-6

Just a few weeks before my move, I had heard God's voice for myself, for the first time.
In a small still voice he said:
"Brittany, you're moving to Houston... just be patient. You will be attending school to obtain your license as a Cosmetologist... just be patient. Before I can get you there, allow me to take you through something's, use you, heal you && protect you. Brittany, be patient this process, it won't be easy." - January 09, 2013

 "- Faith Is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase."



No comments:

Post a Comment