Thursday, June 27, 2013

- Blogging Absence!


- Pardon My Blogging Absence! 
????
I have to apologize for the huge gap in time between my last blog && this one. 
I plan to get back to regular blogging SOON!
Now, that I want to get back into the swing of things, Where do I begin, for heaven's sake? *giggles! I hadn't blogged in so long, I didn't know how to start again. Don't get me wrong, plenty of blog posts have traveled through my pretty little brain and onto my notepad.
&& If you are by chance wondering why such a long leave of absence, well allow me explain that to you...
You see, I hadn't posted my last blog since April of 2012, time has passed. A lot has happened in my life since then. *laughs! && when I say a lot, I literally mean A LOT. && ya'll I wish I could fancy thing's up a bit, && make it seem like it's been all peaches and cream but ya'll know that ain't my style. I have been through hell && back!! Not really, but I been growing through a transitional phase, where I have finally accepted GOD as my Lord, && Savior. Which has been was the BEST DECISION I made on my own yet!! "&& Thank GOD,  I don't look like what I been through!" 
Times have been the most difficult I have ever grown through. The past year have been filled with poor decisions, trial and error, unhealthy relationships, confusion && pain, && our family having to experience the emotional-roller-coaster of finding out my grandma would no longer be with us. Who knew this year would be my break-through year? I didn't. 

Needless to say, I had enough. 
I know I'm not alone. As trying as the last three years have been for me, I know some people who have dealt with far more for far longer. But that doesn't change the fact that this has been painful for me. In the face of all this, I can honestly say I feel no pressure to be a child of GOD and have the answer for all this. Honestly, even as a child of GOD, I have no answer for this. My questions before GOD about the reality of what my family && me has experienced over the past year are the exact same questions anyone would ask:
Why?
Why not step in?
Why not act?
Why wouldn't you make it right?
Why couldn't you part the clouds and provide a moment for us to catch our breath?
Why everything at once?
Why?"God won't give you more than you can handle." In other words, when we can't do it any longer. When we are fed up. When it has become too much. When have nothing left. When we are empty. When it is beyond our capability to deal with. Then, in that moment, the strength of the God, of resurrection will be seen. Until, you get to that point, you'll rely on thinking you, yourself can handle it and take care of the problem. We have to trust when we are submitted to him--even if we don't understand--he is ordering our steps. If something is not happening on your timetable, remind yourself, "God knows what he is doing." He has my best interest at heart. God is preparing me." While you're waiting,  don't make the mistake of trying to figure everything out. 

If you're constantly trying to figure thing's out, that will only frustrate you. Turn it over to God. Declare, "God my times are in your hands. I am not going to worry because I trust that you are leading me on a journey or preparation for all the wonderful blessing's you have in store for me." 




No comments:

Post a Comment