Sunday, June 30, 2013

Imagine A Future



Tamela Mann - Take Me To The King

Why is it that most people describe the Corporate America work culture as “difficult”?  && trust me, the word ‘difficult’ is an understatement when I consider words I have heard other people use to describe it!

Struggling to find both happiness && success in corporate America is the norm not the exception.  Almost everybody has issues there && most of these issues consist of many outside circumstances that make their life miserable at work. The boss you can’t get along with. The mean and hateful co-worker.  The deceitful management team. The meetings you no longer are invited to attend. The job tasks that were suddenly taken away. The job title change. The new role you were just assigned. The promotion that never comes to be. The raise you don’t get. The job tasks you hate.  The recognition you don’t ever get.  The value that no one perceives you have. The work assignments that someone else claimed as their own." I can go on, and on about how it has low-key sucked the life out of me."

 All of this is compounded by the clock that doesn’t tick fast enough and the weekend – the only 2 days you live for – that can’t ever get here soon enough.

What gives? Why do most people seem to live this life at work?

Well, after 6 years working in corporate environments and specifically in call center's as a Customer Service Representative,  I left (for the most part) for one or more of those reasons. I left to chase my dreams as a Cosmetologist. Even though it wasn't easy, no one is going to change your life except for you. Only you can create your own circumstances. But to create the powerful circumstances that you want to call your future – in spite of the challenges you face in today’s circumstances you have to understand a few fundamental things about how circumstances work. 

Now I won't go into alladat! *laughs! But I say all of this to say I know GOD has amazing thing's in store for my life. My steps are ordered, every decision, agreement I make Is ordered by what GOD has in store for me. && now that I know that ... "I'm finally working in an environment, that's in my career field!" Thanks you GOD, I wanna thank my support team, && everyone whose believed in me. RIP Grandma! I love YOU! #MyBiggestBeliever !! xoxo

Grandma: " That Brittany something else but she's determined, && is AMBITIOUS. I'm proud of her!" She do anything she put her mind to.

YAAAY! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment