Sunday, April 15, 2012

Austin TX Relays!

 April 30,- April 1, 2012 I attended the Clyde Littlefield Texas Relays which is a annual track and field competition held at Mike A. Myers Stadium in Austin, Texas. The first night we arrived kind of late but good thing I came well prepared and was able to put together my outfits according to how I would wear them.



1st Night: Strappy Bodycon Dress
www.forever21.com
A bodycon strapless dress featuring a sweetheart neckline, padded bust, and shirring along the seams. Cutout back with contrast elastic straps. Medium weight. Knit. Fully lined. -* I decided to switch it up bit, esp being that I haven't worn anything like this out in a while. But I couldn't resist how this dress made me feel,  I had to have it!


 2nd Night: A Splash Of Color!
www.forever21.com
www.Rue21.com
 A side tie Wide Stripe Hacci top from Rue21, High-Rise Pocket Shorts,  and orange F S Cork Wedge heeled shoes also from Rue21. I am absolutely loving the colors in this outfit! I like to call it a Splash of Color's! Honestly, I rly didn't knw where I was headed w this outfit but based on the photo's, compliments and overall the way I felt in it, it definitely came along just fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment