Monday, December 12, 2011

My Nail Art: Stiletto Nails

"My Current OBSESSION!"

Stiletto Nails 
I have been fascinated by 'stiletto nails' for quite some time now. I like the edgy yet glam long of the long rounded nails that ladies like Beyonce, Rihanna, Adele and Fergie have been sporting. They are like a modern take on the nail shape that was so popular in the '60s.

"What is my take on this trend? "
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! But one thing is for certain, you MUST have the attitude to back up these fierce accessories. I drool over these types of nails in intrepid colors like red, orange, blue, hot pink, and even yellow. 
RAWR
Is this shape for everybody? No, sadly not. As stated earlier, you’ve GOT to have the attitude to rock this celebrity nail trend. Just look at the celebrities that do! But if you’ve got that straight forward, fashionista, extreme confidence then this look is for you.

Here's a few design's I thought you might like: 




What do you think about stiletto nails?

No comments:

Post a Comment